Now for Winter 2020.
I’m coloring a donut throwing unicorn robot with Doodlehog crayons.
So, I have something to tell you all.
The daily reality of my life is no longer a fit to blogging; because, well, life with two kids, a busy day-job, and some great writing projects (here are a few loglines) on the horizon makes blogging more of a chore than a joy. So I’ll write posts during the first two weeks of every new season and whatever I end up posting is it. Can’t promise it will be daily.
So it goes.
Here’s what I’m working on this winter:
- Perfecting my GTD process and applying what works to my personal and professional life.
- Writing a memoir
- Then writing a murder-mystery novel similar in vein to Winter’s Bone.
- Engaging in Cal Newport’s Analogue Challenge.
Happy New Year to you all and I hope you have a productive beginning of the New Year. As always, if you want weekly updates from me, my newsletter will still go out weekly.
See you in the spring.
That is all for this season. Apologies in advance for the shorter posts, but I am kind of busy this season. Here’s what I’m working on this fall:
- Adjusting to life as a family with a newborn.
- Reading a lot of first novels that I’m mining as I begin to write my third novel that will hopefully be a breakthrough.
- Editing the novella for (hopefully) publication through one of my favorite independent presses.
- Developing something completely different from comics or novels or nonfiction.
And that’s it for now. As always, you can find me weekly at my newsletter. Be good to one another. Talk to you between Christmas and New Years.