liveblogging my eventual encounter with the police.
- I enter the apartment and give the Sniffler a check for my share of the last month's electric bill and tonight's rent, I'm on the phone while I do this.
- ME: Here you go.
- SNIFFLER: Thank you. When can I expect you out tonight?
- ME: 12 noon tomorrow.
- SNIFFLER: No it has to be tonight.
- ME: No. [walks away].
- SNIFFLER: I will call the police.
- ME: Knock yourself out.
- [An hour later, he still hasn't done it. I figure he'll wait until late in the evening to call them to freak me out while I sleep or he won't do it at all. I'm pretty sure it will be the latter].